Bungalook Alpaca Shearing Table
The Bungalook Alpaca Shearing table is light enough for one person to assemble, able to be folded to fit into the back of a ute, and is strong enough for the toughest alpaca, making it easy for the shearer and less stressful on the alpacas.
- Constructed from lightweight, strong aluminium, each table is built to order.
- Able to be setup and disassembled by one person
- Easy to transport or store
- The table weighs approx 35kg (although we are always working on refining our design to reduce the weight without compromising its strength).
- We welcome retail and wholesale enquiries from around the world, confident that you won’t find another design as flexible and robust as ours.
Shearing of the Animal
We have been handling and shearing alpacas in the East Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia for over 28 years. After realising the downside of shearing on the ground, we invented the Bungalook Alpaca Shearing table, and have been using it to great effect ever since. Our Bungalook Alpaca Headstalls are used constantly, loading and unloading alpacas on and off the shearing table.
Doing the Toenails and Teeth:
Toenails need attention - sometimes up to 3 times a year. This can be done by tying your alpaca up to a gate or wall - or for the easiest option - to your Bungalook Alpaca Table where you can do Toenails, Injections, Teeth or Vet Examinations.